Monday, December 21, 2009

MONDAY

Its 12:31 am already and I don't know what to say now.



I just had fixed myself out to my twin sister on whom I fought with earlier this morning and had a little long time before we could calmed ourselves down. And thank God we're back to normal.


I really don't have any thing much in my mind right now. And  my mind is in random that makes me become boring and dork. Nevertheless, I just want to say something that will let this feeling throw up.


I guess BLOGSPOT is not so much nice to type to cos of its boring and ugly stuffs. But anyway, this is one of my oldest site so I'd rather cherish this much. 


Well. hopefully, maybe tomorrow we could go again to CDO and will buy some good stuffs for this christmas and for loved ones. My tito Santi just came home. Yipeee!!!

No comments: