Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer is over.

What comes to your mind when you hear 'SUMMER' from someone else's mouth? Do you ever think of the beach? Or lots of get-a-way and a vacay to a foreign land or island??

Wow, it seems you really have great ideas when it is time for SUMMER ESCAPADE :> But of course, money can really be sometimes the villain of our plans. Anyways, it doesn't really matter at all. I tell you. Like, me and my few friends were lucky enough to experienced this once in a lifetime summer fun this year.

I never thought I could really go to the beach with friends. Usually, I am always with my uncles or relatives. So thanks for our sponsors, Gail (my bestfriend since grade school) and her husband, Mike. :)





As you can see, girls that are in these pictures include me, Angelica., Kristah, Geselle & Gail. <3 Missing Krisha, Delbeth and Ferdi. Next time again. God bless us all. ♥

No comments: