Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bad feeling...

"Alam ko na talagang hindi ko nagampanan yung dapat gawin ng isang tunay na estudyante. Bagama't kaonti lamang yung nagawa ko, hindi parin sapat na maging isang tunay na estudyante."

My classmate was right when we had our conference chat with my other classmates. She said, "Because you guys were'nt serious". That made me feel astonished, since she has the point even if she withdrawn it and took back what she have said. Because she sensed that I was included to her statements. And the fact that I am a girl, and should a girl must be responsible enough to do the things in order, as what is prioritized.

I know that I am to blame. I wasted my parents' effort to send me to school and to spend money to pay. In the end, I was not doing it right. And I flunked everything.

I am a person who is always believing that I can do everything even though I know how much my capacity and ability. But that doesn't stop me, cause I believe that there's no hard if you try rather, there's nothing we could ever do if we wont just try. And that's what I am standing for. And perhaps, in every business that i've started I want to finish it. Even how much I needed to hurdle.

And now," parang wala na talagang ibang paraan upang maka pag patuloy parin ako sa aking na umpisahan. Ngunit gano'n paman, ipinagkakatiwala ko sa Maykapal ang lahat. Dahil alam ng Panginoon kung gaano ko ka gusto na maka tapos sa kurso na pinili ko. At sana'y magtagumpay ako! Laban na kung laban, Siya na ang bahala sa akin."


No comments: