Monday, February 15, 2010

Precise

Just a bit disappointed with myself though I know I was trying my best to answer everything that my professor asked me about our topics. It was actually our oral grading. And I flop guys, I was held on for so many times and still I wasn't able to make it. And we were only three left.  Oh, this prolonged my agony. Accckk >:[


anyway, I'm home now after my class and ate my lunch at mom's carenderia. And went home together with my twin sis and I'm left all alone right now since my twin went back to school for her class this afternoon.


I'm actually just want to get back in here since I have been gone for several days or almost a month from now. Sorry. I was just a bit lazy or bussyy as a bee in the city. Anyway, I actually don't have anything to do much aside from preparing myself in making for my assignment in our CSc 102 and to be submitted this thursday, ACCCKKK!


 I didn't even know how the flow should be process. I'm blank with my assignment again. Making FRAME with four components? what's that? O_O Oh no! T_T if only I could cry a blood just to make him pity me, I'd really do that. cause I heck don't have any idea and I'm bad researcher, not even close to understand a logic statement. I'm doom and dead meat! 


Just so be it, God only knows as long I will work on my own. Ciao! 

God bless and keep a quiet heart! MUCH ♥

2 comments:

flipt said...

don't worry. do better next time. ^^

iammai said...

thanks flip. :)