Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF afternoon.


Okay, didn't know that I will really pursue my promises to them to hang out somewhere after my math class. Actually we were 7 who went around in Gaisano mall waiting for nothing. But I am happy that I didn't fail them. *FEELING MUCH* anyways, it was just a short spending time with them. Cause I left after one hour of waiting. 


so this is me and Ven. And seriously I don't have any idea about this shot so please let us conclude, obviously this is a stolen shot. ~____~ 



Okay guys and girls, whether you find it good or bad. I love this picture even if I already look so haggard and not anymore a baby face. I could still make this my remembrance for my college years, a college picture. :D


Photo Credits to Ms. Cj Ancog.. :) 


I'm super dead tired now guys, so don't you ever doubt why this was made so badly. :| my mind isn't functioning well as of the moment. But I'm still trying to make this good as much as possible. 

No comments: