Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Good Bye First CELLPHONE!





Just this afternoon, when all sweats are releasing steadfastly. And the innocence of my being has flourished and has been taking advantage by an inhuman race. SWEATS and SACRIFICES weren’t worth it.
You dude must rot in hell. No matter what reasons you will alibi about getting things that are not yours, that was still a crimeMAJOR SIN!
You don’t know how long my father gave all his blood and sweats just to give me my first ever cellphone from my high school graduation. But still, I don’t have the rights to blunt you like these, however you really shouldn’t have done that after all. GOD WAS WATCHING!!! I’m so sorry for your major consequences from him.


If you really want to have things just like from anybody, EARN FOR IT! WORK FOR IT! and it will be yours soon. But you’ve lost out of faith. PITY YOU! And now, you’ve luckily took one of my very important things in my life. :(

No comments: