Friday, September 03, 2010

Happy moments from sad moment turn


our very wacky picture. With Claire :)

After getting mah results in Math. That was awful and very disappointing. I just don't want to discuss it here. This blog is intended for my happy thoughts. Pictures you will see are from Rachell Mingo's cellphone. Whoa, 5 pm at SCS department with some friends, Dawn, Caroll, Claire, Rachell, Regie, Micmac (dude), Ven, Tuety, Shobe and some I forgot who..

Caroll and me 
We had kinda photosession since we loved how the output of Rachell's phone captured our faces.. :P i know, you don't get what I mean. :)) sorry btw.

Rachell and me

with Regie
Now, earlier to that I also brought with me my digicam and died after a few minutes of using it. Here in these photo were te Emje, Tuety, Rey, Rachell and shobie too.. :D And then we separated ways at 4:30. And this was before I found out my deepest fall :(

tuety, me, emje, and rachell

the girls with te Nao :)

Rey Tan & Johanna Dy
aren't they look like siblings? :D


2 comments:

goldeneggy said...

oh yeah?

Anonymous said...

cool :D