Thursday, September 16, 2010

Killing boredom

Pictures that I'll be posting were from my math class where my teacher went out and it took for her to come back immediately. So I decided to get my camera out and just randomly took photos with my seatmates. It was fun and very fun. ~____~

with  talented and pretty Kim Trinidad



with Hannahvi


two pretty girls. Norm and Hannahvi :)

So after my math class, I went to my buslaw and fortunately without these friends of mine that are my seatmates, I think I can't make it to passed our immediate test earlier today. Thanks to Claire and Clendelyn. My C cool classmates. ^^.

Clarisse and Clendelyn

I can't snob also my other seat mates.. HAHA and I just enjoy making fun of them or just making them laugh. And to laugh with them.. 

Marie Fe and Dionalyn 

Note: Marie Fe just had her upper teeth braces last week, and she's getting prettier with it. And Dionalyn is the cousin of my former bestfriend Karen way back in gradeschool. And she's also the cousin of my schoolmate and Angelica's classmate in highschool, Chester. Kewl. What a small world.

SAY CHEESE - Clendelyn, Rosel, Carla and Rey :D

I took these photos after checking our classmate's test paper. And this was the time that my classmate's family name was called and I was the one checking it, I forgot to submit his score when it was my turn to cause I got busy taking pictures with these cool ladies. :D



No comments: