Monday, October 11, 2010

High School life..

Went this afternoon at my alma mater which is also my younger bro's school right now. I always get hesitate in going there again cos I know for sure the feeling of being awkward since I'm not anymore part of this school year. Nevertheless, I went there this afternoon, matured and responsible. I paid there my bro's tuition fees since this week is their 2nd quarter exam (if I'm not mistaken).


I was glad that I've held up my pride away and pursuing to see again my loves in school. Which are my good guidance counselors and some were my teachers way back in grade school. Gosh, didn't think how far already I've got and they are still there at that school giving learnings, values and touching lives for the next generation.
And everything, flashed back in my head as I walked again in the old building's aisle and sensing the memories that I've laid way back before. It's just so nice to be there and felt like a high school student, worry-free! I missed wearing our school uniforms, my friends, the green grass, the momentum of walking along each corridors, the feeling of being a jolly student always wearing a smile everytime I passed in the hallway of the new building. I missed those, everything.. 

No comments: