Friday, October 08, 2010

Maybe it's you!


that night I was thinking about that same person whom I always think ever since I was grade 5. I suddenly thought of him after the jeep that I rode passed at their office. It gave me a hopeless thought when I thought of him last night. Then went home, a couple of hours I checked this app in facebook and felt weird at first cause I didn't get what it meant but then, I checked the other possible meaning of this in my life, and found out that maybe it was him that God wants me still to think forever. Or am I just too assuming, and that this is app is not that accurate. >_< I know, I'm just too or overly covered with world. I must believe God directly from my heart.

Well, if ikaw man jud ang para sa akoa. Mag hulat nalang kos hantud hantud bisag dugay pana mahitabo, if I have to wait after 50 years like Claire in THE LETTERS TO JULIET story. I'll sacrifice, as long as God will always there to remind me about you. =)

No comments: