Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello ^_^


What a lovely day, woke up thinking what would be now the life for the newly weds and the feeling of being a PRINCESS finally? Before heading out in bed, had chatted with my twin sister who missed to watch the Royal Wedding live streamed in tv because she went out with some few guy friends. And so I told her about what I've seen.

We were such in awe to finally say how pretty was "PRINCESS" Kate Middleton on her wedding day. It was a bit surprising and a talked about finally saying Princess Kate. That sounds really lovely. =)

Okay.. End of Royal Wedding fever. So dropped off the bed and ate late brunch then talked to my dad on skype. Well, some unfortunate things happened. My dad got mad at my sister for some sensitive reasons and we're so much worried already. My dad is really sensitive and I couldn't do anything about it. I hope, God will touch his heart and to forgive my sister. Hopefully!

So anyways, you might wondering why I included that picture. Aah, just ignore it. I'm just posting it as a cover for this unrelated motion picture, if you get what I mean. Or you think I sound vague. Haha! Whatever, I'm actually still practicing to take notes out in my head properly. But there is always a problem, my mind is not functioning well as it should be. Maybe because I am really dumb. It's hard for me to understand or learn quickly. Is it bad? Probably Mai (talking to myself)

Okay, not making this long as I am just trying to pass by and greet you whoever are updated in my blogroll. Have a good day and time to take another leap of faith. STUDY HARD and PRAY HARDER! Ciao. <3

No comments: