Sunday, May 01, 2011

Good-natured Realist : How true??


Just when I finished this personality test here, that I got from Denise Cua (well, she's one of my favorite blogger and who inspires me more to share God's verse). I remember back then in my 4th year highschool when I was taking up a I-forgot-already-what's-the-name-of-it but I'm sure I took it together with other 4th year students nationwide at that same day. At first, I knew that I needed to take serious with that kind of exam and because we were told that this could help us find our path for our college preparations. 


I was scared and hesitant that I could not make it, because I was lacked of confident about myself. Nevertheless, the results wouldn't really inclined my path but just only a guide for what might be the best for me eventually. Before hand, I was not really sure on what to get in college. Maybe because my dreams went all descended when I first not got my desired school :c .. I had a lot of discouragements and disappointments about myself and  my situations. 


But I always knew that God is always there ready to listen, and at that moment on I was just being so stubborn to wake up from reality and leave my fantasy behind. Well, I wouldn't say it was just a mere fantasy because I dreamed. I dreamed to be in the school that I truly wanted to be even til now. But God opened my mind and heart to the things that needed to be compromised one at hand. Thank God. I trust Him. 


So the bottom line is, I guess the result I got from the test I took was the same with this result I just recently taken today. I mean, my ways of career path or career thinking is much different with this test's thoughts. I am taking up Information Technology right now and none of those related future career are not mentioned. It has always  been in the field of medicines and whatsoever, it is very far away related from my chosen course right now. 


Oh well, I must be honest. True, I always have these feelings to be more precise and successful in terms of medicine care and servicing others. I am not really sure if logically in my chosen course and future career can eventually serve others genuinely. I'm not yet so sure, though. I am still just taking some chances and opportunities. And whatever will it be liked, I pray to God that I won't regret anything that I've taken in the future. I will let God's will be done, for me. 


on the side note, this makes me a bit happy with these people according to my result.


 Renowned persons with similar personality types:
  • Alfred Tennyson, poet
  • Barbara Bush, American first lady
  • Jimmy Stewart, actor
  • Kristi Yamaguchi, figure skater
  • Louisa May Alcott, novelist
  • Michael Caine, actor
  • Mother Theresa, missionary nun
  • Mary I, queen of England
  • Robert E. Lee, army officer
  • William Howard Taft, American president
I always salute, Mother Theresa's selfless love like Jesus Christ. <3

No comments: