Sunday, May 15, 2011


"Even though I’m moving on, I will never forget you. All because you were my first true love. And there will come a time in my life when I will thank you for that because by you breaking my heart, it made me a little bit stronger and you made me a little bit closer to finding the one that I’m meant to spend the rest of my life with. The scary thing is; all the pain you put me through, with the snap of your fingers I’d run back so fast. So I bet you love to know you can have me at any moment you want."


-From tumblr 






This is really something for me, though I never really had any relationships or ever been in to it yet. But I won't deny the fact that I have liked somebody and still is (I'm not sure though). There is only one thing I knew about myself, I am a loyalist. Not because I feel like I have to, but because I feel contended enough immediately. Though, it is hard for me to be persuaded on that particular matter. In the long run, I feel like it's worth it. Because I can promise that I'm theirs to keep, forever. 


I maybe skeptical in some portion of any kinds of situation. But I guarantee that you will always have my back as 
soon as you got to know me and have me by your side.  





No comments: