Monday, May 02, 2011

Monday is okay.

HOLLAAA!
Being a sleepless girl for now. Slept for only 3 hours and plus another 30 mins between the day. I thought that we were going to have our first exam in my summer class subject. But thank God though,  because it means I still have much time to study for tomorrow. For now, I dunno why I'm still awake. I'm tired but I feel like there is something is about to happen and that I don't want to miss it. But yeah, I'm just being too lazy to relax and selfish for internet use. 


Anyways, today was just so-so. Since, God helped me in my programming this afternoon. Even though everything was half copied from my classmate but I did some polish so please Lord I hope I did enough for my part for this phase. I was happy to just walked around again in a mall with my friend after school. And because it's like a decade since I went out with a friend. Now time has finally given me a chance to get another breathtaking experiences. 


I'm always praying for everyone of you, and please never forget to pray to God and to ask for forgiveness. We never know how and when are we going to leave this earth, we must at least be prepared for our eternal life and that is in Heaven's Mighty King, Lord God.


As today we've witnessed two separate accident and time. This morning after my class, I went home and as we passed in a street we've seen a motorcycled junked off from semi starex van. It seems like the driver in that motorcycle is not so painfully harmed (I hope so). And at night as we came out from a store, we witnessed two jeepneys bumped at each other. Glad, no major injuries happened by each. 


Tssk, satan is really trying to break and damage's human christian's life. I won't never let it happen to me, because I trust God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my mind. God sealed me in His mighty blood. I hope you too do the same..

No comments: