Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Acquaintance '11

Basically, this time it was not just only our department "acquaintance" meet but as well including the whole department of other colleges. So what happened was, totally the gymnasium of our school couldn't really occupy by the whole countless students in the university.

Only just one fourth came but we felt like sardines in the canned goods inside the gym. We were perspiring non stop and headaches. O_O





Glad I survived it. I really felt I was about to faint due to the heat pressure of the atmosphere. I did not finish the whole program, though. I was there since 1 pm up to 5 pm sitting. That was really a murder. Anyway, the program should have finished at 7pm due to some band plays.

PS. Photos credit to my classmate Claire Aragones <3

No comments: