Friday, June 24, 2011

Fun fun night

I am always excited to join this kind of event every once a year in our school. It is the only thing that I want to keep records of grand/melodic memories with my old & new college friends. It is hard to explain the feeling of seeing some of them as their last dancing show under the disco lights with me.

They are the funnest people I have ever met in my entire college life.  I might not going to see them again next year for an event like this. They will all be graduating soon and I still have some few years to cope with, but it is okay. I know soon I will get by on it. This might be my year, I know someday it will be.




Though we really did not like the background songs played during our disco disco mode, with friends who were having fun are cool enough to be in the dance floor.



So til the next acquaintance my friends. ^_^ God bless us all.

No comments: